About Me

Hi,


My name is Joshua Gold. I'm in my late teens and live in South East London. The idea for this blog came from watching/reading various film reviews and feeling that my opinion might as well be added to the mix, as I might have small details or an altered perception on things that some might find interesting (hopefully anyway...).


The entries will all be based around film, whether that's in the form of reviews, thoughts or news. It's only in the last 12 months that my passion for film has really ignited. I've always enjoyed visiting the cinema or curling up on the sofa, but it became a serious interest of mine when I could watch films for 'free' at the cinema with an unlimited card. With every film I watch, I feel my opinions and expectations are changing. My thirst for film based news and opinions has also become something quite intense, which ultimately helps in evolving my own views on things.


Thanks 

Comments