2015 - Kind of, a bit of a review...

I’m starting this blog thing again. Maybe for 1 or 2 posts but maybe for the rest of my life… Either seems unlikely somehow but I thought since the end of the year is upon us, I would do a response/ outcome of my ‘Most Anticipated Filmsof 2015’. I’ll merely list some and say my thoughts.

Some of my favourites:
STAR WARS - awesome and almost everything I wanted but moreover, needed from this franchise. I hope to do a review but it has flaws and small problems that I wont go into, yet revives the story, feelings and I guess the money/toys and video games.

MICHAEL FASSBENDER – he isn’t a film. I know this. He has however, absolutely smashed in all the films I’ve seen him in. Steve Jobs, Slow West and Macbeth. 3 very different films and 3 very different performances required and he is out of this world in 3 I think. He is probably one of my all time favourite actors and not sure I’ve ever seen him not perform well.

MARVEL – Again, not a film, I know. But they have pumped out a few this year and it includes Big Hero 6 (COOL), Avengers 2 (Good but lacking), Ant-Man (A lot of fun). But next year will be beyond crazy.

Just a list of awesome films -> Inside Out, MAD MAX, Martian, Brooklyn, Selma, It Follows, Spy, Dope, Sicario, Straight Outta Compton, Mission Impossible.

Some goodies that I had some problems with-> Crimson Peak, Spectre, Jurassic World, Furious 7, Mr Holmes, Man from UNCLE.

Here are some stinkers. These are merely what I think of them. I’m not going to go into all the ‘subjective’ stuff because I get sick of it, people will get butt hurt from opinions but haho…

Fantastic Four (WHAT A WASTE), Jupiter Ascending, Tomorrowland, Taken 3, Unfinished Business, Vacation and Spooks: The Greater Good. There were a few others but naturally a mixture of expectation and sheer quantity of films seen in a given time period will lend itself to finding stinkers but also some gems above.

Comments